Viking Equipment Finance is a privately held commercial equipment finance brokerage firm focused on building relationships with borrowers seeking a competitive alternative to traditional lending options.
Mission: Assist small business owners and middle market companies secure cost effective capital for various stages of the business life cycle.
Specialty: Competitive “outside the bank” equipment finance solutions for companies seeking to purchase or refinance (new or used) equipment and machinery.
Sources: We have long standing relationships with a select group of private funding sources that fund the majority of our clients.
Clients: Small business owners and middle market companies based in the USA.
Value: We provide clients access to capital outside your normal lender network. Determining which capital provider is best for your unique situation is a daunting task, but we do it everyday…which can save you both time and money.
- We will treat your confidential information as if it were our own.
- We use a pinpoint approach and will never shotgun your request into the market.
- We do not collect upfront fees…we are compensated only when your transaction closes.
- If we can’t help you we will let you know upfront, we will not waste your time.
- We will not place your transaction with a company that may use automatic renewal or evergreen clause verbiage.
- We will not place your transaction with a pretend lender (super-broker) that primarily operates to collect fees and ultimately will not perform in closing your transaction.