Viking Equipment Finance is a privately held commercial equipment finance intermediary focused on building relationships with borrowers seeking an alternative to traditional lending options.
Mission: Help USA based small business owners and middle market companies secure cost effective capital for various stages of the business life cycle.
Specialty: Competitive “outside the bank” senior debt solutions for companies seeking to acquire, refinance or complete a sale leaseback of aircraft, equipment and machinery.
Sources: Funding is derived from relationships we have built over the years with private lenders…not over-regulated Banks.
Clients: Typically have $5 million to $250 million in annual revenue, or sufficient collateral for an asset based funding solution.
Value: It takes significant time and effort researching lenders, making phone calls, sending emails and determining which capital provider is the best fit for your unique situation, but we do it everyday…which can save you both time and money.
- We will treat your confidential information as if it were our own.
- We use a pinpoint approach and will never shotgun your request into the market.
- We do not collect upfront fees…we are compensated only when your transaction closes.
- If we can’t help you we will let you know upfront, we will not waste your time.
- We will not place your transaction with a company that may use automatic renewal or evergreen clause verbiage.
- We will not place your transaction with a pretend lender (super-broker) that primarily operates to collect fees and ultimately will not perform in closing your transaction.